Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Whats in my school makeup bag x

Heyya :)
Just got home from school, so I thought I'd do a makeup bag piccies thingy tag :)
Sorry bout the bad quality pictures :)
Enjoy and comment and follow :)
Izzy

Ok
This is my school bag, sorry it wouldnt all fit in the picture but its from accessorize and it is a handbag with a strap to become a shoulder bag too, its huge and really great for school :)

This is the front of my makeup bag, its clear at the front and from loccitane :)
That is the back :)
First up we have my 17 boots hideaway concealer, in extra fair and my mac lipglass in pink lemonade
Miss sporty mascara in cocoa
My 17 boots shine control pressed powder in neutral
This is a cute pocket mirror and a case where i keep things like plasters
A claires nail file, with monkeys :), my lancome comb and a miso pretty hand cream
Finally, my cuticura hand gel and a hello kitty lipbalm :) xx
Not showing off :)
izzy xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love your nails so cute and tiny !!! I followed :). Follow me too ;)

    Jess126xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :)
    I have tiny hand i knoww! :)
    All my mates hands are huge :(
    LOl, I'll follow :)
    Izzy xx

    ReplyDelete