Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2011

Updatee :)

What I did today :) < 3
I woke up quite l8, need my beauty sleep (!) <3 and I had frosties for breakfast :) LOL
Later on, I went to visit family :) And my cousins new baby girl, sofia :) <3 xx
In the car on the way down, it was about an 1hr and 1/2, I listened to...David Bowie, Bob Marley + the pretty reckless, Taylor Momsen's band, (awesome album), on my ipod :) xx <3
We just got bakk and I'm pretty wiped out, mom is making a curry, but there arent enough pans, so we are combining masala and korma :) - interesting :/
LOL :)
Bakk to school on Tuesday :(
Tomoz we are going out for an end of holiday brunch, YUM :) They are opening the place just for us, Ikr daaarrling! <3
Comment, follow and chat :) <3
LYL
Izz x

No comments:

Post a Comment