Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 January 2011

TAG: 40 beauty questions xx

Ok first up
SKINCARE
how many times do you wash your face daily?
Uhh, in the shower every morning and in the evening, so twice a day
what skin type do you have?
Oily skin :(
What is your current facial wash?
I like to switch between simple kind to skin and neutrogena, pink grapefruit
Do you exfoliate?
When I can be bothered to :)
What brand do you use?
I usually use Amie facial scrub and because its quite harsh I'll use it on my body too
What moisturiser do you use?
Nivea soft intensive moisturiser
Do you have freckles?
Sadly no.. :(
Do you use an eyecream?
I think I'm a bit young, I may use a light moisturiser around the area..
Do you, or did you have acne-prone skin?
No! Thank god! so far.... :(
Did you ever have to use pro-activ
Nooo

MAKEUP
What foundation do you use?
I dont wear much foundation but when I do, it is boots 17 foundation mixed with nivea soft moisturiser cos no shade goes as pale as me :(
What about concealer?
Boots 17 hideaway stick
Do you know your undertone colour
Cough no Cough
What do you think of false eyelashes
They look good when you find the right ones and right length, I always muck up :(
Did you know, your supposed to throw away your mascara every three months?
Yes I did :)
What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline falsies or miss sporty
Sephora or mac?
No sephora in uk, so mac
Do you have a mac-pro card
noo
What makeup tools do you use in makeup application??
Brushes and fingers
Do you use an eye primer?
No
Do you use a face primer?
No because i dont wear foundation much
What is your fave eyeshadow, brand or shade
Anything neutral, you cant go wrong with that
Pencil or liquid liner?
I've run out of liquid so im using pencil but liquid is my preferred choice
how often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I dont.. :)
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Nothing against em
Do you use mineral makeup?
I'd like to...
Fave lipstick?
Hard....i dunno
Lipgloss?
MAC pink lemonade
Fave blush?
Collection 2000 or bourjois
Ever buy makeup on ebay?
Not yet..
Do you like drugstore makeup?
of course!

Rest later guys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment