Search This Blog

Friday 24 December 2010

New look xxx

Heyya guys :)
This is gonna be a kinda long post with piccies and descriptions of the latest styles from the AMAZE womens store, New look! :)
Enjooyy xx

loving these acid wash jeans at the mo, they are slightly cropped so I would probably wear them with some cute brogues and a slouch vest top, such as the one above. I love the owl pattern the colours are subtle but amazing. This look would be great for summer but to winter-it-up, add some black ugg boots and a knitted cardigan :)




This chic mac is very in right now. I'm loving the nude colours and is great for the new year :) The belt adds detail and I would wear it with black leggings and cute ankle boots, such as these.

again with the buckling detail.


Next up.....
These cute shorts. I love the design and it makes zoo keeper shorts chic. I would wear them with 
this really cute pilot jacket is within the same colour scheme as the shorts but adds a new dimension to the outfit.
I'd wear it with...
This gorgeous chandelier detailed top is slightly fitted to flatter your figure and adds more detail to the otherwise pretty plain canvas.

Next up...



These gorgeous knitted jumpers. They both have the theme of Stags (Deer). They are perfect for winter and will keep you stylish and cosy. Probably my favourite is the first, in terms of cosiness the first one, only because the secound has sequins that could scratch and fall off. But they are both gorgeous.
I would wear either of these with either this boot

or this boot to smarten it up if i was going out :)

Next...
with
The top has a vampire-esque sense to it

Next up

This is so cute. A cricket type long sweater. This is in my favourite colour and the white really add affect.
I would wear it with tights and
these shoes

Next
Im not sure what I think of it. I love the fabric, print and shape but I have issues with the zip. Seriously :/ Why would you do that???? It looks dodgy. :P

I wouldnt wear this and but its cute :)

Love this top, i would wear it with skinny jeans.
I <3 this dress, with some tights and heels it would be gorge, or dressed down with black leggings and uggs! :)
Thx guys!
Hope yoosh enjoyed :) xxxxxx
http://www.newlook.com/shop/teens_10004
Check out new look, all the clothes shown are from the teen section :)
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment